Hi, I’m Julie. I love:
- my two little boys (oh, and my handsome husband)
- chocolate (except for white chocolate – that’s not really even chocolate! yuck.)
- iced coffee, even in the winter
- hearing rain falling on the roof
- road trips (windows down, music up!)
- autumn (spring is a close second) – this might actually be the other way around, now that I think about it.
- jeans and cute sneakers
- science! I have my PhD in molecular biology – yes, I am a nerd.
- the color orange
- Chapstick (but only the stuff in the blue tube – cherry Chapstick makes my mouth feel funny.)
- and photography, of course! I serve the greater Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD metro areas.
It makes me so happy to capture cherished memories for my clients. If you’re interested in booking a session, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the Contact button above. I can’t wait to meet you!
My ‘About Me’ photo was taken by my good friend and fellow photographer Jess at Jessie Clicks, located in Littleton, MA.